From: Eduard L. Frerking [mailto:elfelf@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 1:54 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Office alternatives ???

We run StarOffice (got for free from SUN). We still have MS Office 97 on =
the
Citrix box. We have encourage the move to StarOffice. Most have taken it =
up
without any difficultly. The hardest thing in the transition was the =
concept
of one unified "application" versus a collection of 4 (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Access).

Hope these comments help.

Eduard L. Frerking
Network/System Admin
Capt. Jason M. Dahl Elementary School-FMSD
San Jos=E9, CA  95111
elfelf@xxxxxxxxxxx