[THIN] Re: Office 2007

  • From: "Malcolm Bruton" <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 03:30:53 -0500

I Love these two lines in the article....

"Citrix is committed to ensuring compatibility with the latest Microsoft
products.

Support for the 2007 Microsoft Office system is planned to be provided in a
Presentation Server maintenance release scheduled for mid-2007."

So the beta has been out for 6 months and yet they won't fix the issues for up
to six months after it is released !!!  I would have though they could have at
least said first quarter since it's been RTM for a month or 2 allready.  My
guess is of course it will only apply to PS 4.5 and anyone running older
versions will have to upgrade to get support.

Malcolm