[THIN] Re: Office 2007

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:53:27 -0400

Interesting... very interesting.. yes betas are fun... very...

I actually don't have TS licensing running but it does not run from the
console either so would that be a TS license issue?  I would not think
so... Microsoft thinks it is a Office License issue.  I will get a new
license from MSDN Subscription as I have that too and will see if that
helps.. this is interesting and Microsoft is trying to figure it out
too.  So, I will let you know.

All in all, I like it and I do like Longhorn too.  Yes, it is no Citrix
but it is not bad...  and I think it will only get better...

Douglas A. Brown

President and Chief Technology Officer

Microsoft MVP, Windows Server

DABCC, Inc.