[THIN] Re: Office 2007

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:05:00 -0400

Got my office license from an MSDN Subscription.

Come to think of it, so was my 2003 AD.  But for some reason I had a TS
licensing issue and created a longhorn AD.  Oh wait, maybe it was needing a
longhorn terminal-server-license server?  Yeah, I think I did that also.
But in my case the problem could be seen in trying to get to a remote
longhorn desktop, before adding in apps.  Ain't betas fun!

  _____