[THIN] Office 2000adm files

I just installed the Office 2000 ADM files and would like to know if
there is a way to REMOVE the Options button when the user checks the
spelling. I have the GPO set to NOT check spelling and grammar as they
type, but I found that all I have to do is press that Options button
that is located on the Spell/Grammar GUI, to enable the auto
spell/grammar checking.

Is this possible in the 2000ADM files?

--
Mark Guzzo
Sair LCA, LCP

Citrix Administrator

"Don't Fear The Penguin."

This Week's Sponsor: New Wyse(R) Expedian(TM)software maximizes your server
capacity--cost-effectively. Now you can dramatically increase the number of
users on a server by as much as 40%--and reduce the number of servers you have
to manage. By optimizing memory usage, Wyse Expedian software allows the
terminal server to support more applications and more concurrentusers. Download
your 30-day free trial today at:
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=US-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewsletterEM