[THIN] Off-Topic - Re: 64-bit Windows 2008 and XenApp

  • From: <TBarnhart@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:35:21 -0700

I know this is wayyyyy off-topic, but I actually saw Paul Allen's "yacht"
around this time last year.

I was on the island of Bonaire in the Caribbean, and it docked there.

His "boat" was the size of a Princess Cruise Liner and looked like it was
outfitted like a Naval Electronic Warfare Destroyer...

I could easily see how he'd have an "in" with the Navy...

Troy