[THIN] Re: Off the chart latency

  • From: "Rick Mack" <ulrich.mack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:14:27 +1000

Hi Jason,

The big change between XP and CPS 4 in terms of the ICA client is ICA V2
otherwise known as Session reliability. If your WAN has QOS set for ICA
(port 1494) then ICA V2 on port 2598 is going to have a hard time.

Try disabling session reliability on the servers and stand back ;-)

regards,

Rick

www.commander.com

--