[THIN] Re: Off Topic: Netbooks

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <Doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:41:49 -0800

I second everything said below, I just purchased the HP Minis for our
sales staff and the love them, yes the keyboards are small, but for on
the road use it is fine. As an everyday use machine, it may not be so
good. The machines I ordered had 160 GB Hard Drive, 2 GB RAM, no optical
drive. Also if it will be used a lot on battery, one must be sure to
understand proper charging, even these modern batteries can get messed
up if charged improperly.

Thank You

~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers