[THIN] Re: Odd problem

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:38:24 -0400

Bingo Alan. That is exactly what the local machine has. However, here is the
continuation of theproblem...I go into the uistate.ini and change the width
and height back to what it should be then save it. I then go to PN and
launch a desktop, the connection briefly negotitates then disappears again.
Now I go back into the uistate.ini file, it's back to 0 and 0. I've checked
and double checked the ini file and its being saved with the correct
dimensions, however it seems like each time I try to launch the desktop, the
program is changing the settings back to zero.