[THIN] OT:change IP address remotely

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 06:49:08 -0400

Hi all, we will change our entire network IP addresses in the coming
months.   I think I've got almost everything figured out.
We have about 400 PCs (Win2k Prof) and we'd like to change the IP
address, subnet, gateway and DNS servers properties remotely.   They all
use static addresses. I've been looking for a tool that would allow me
to do this, but I haven't been able to find anything.
I am familiar with the "netsh" command, but I am sure someone in the
list has already dealt with this situation and knows some other way.

Thanks,
Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540) 653-8859