[THIN] Re: OT:Removing Exchange 5.5 from 2k enviroment

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:43:39 -0500

An the incorrect way would be what?  Removing the Server from the site
via the management console is not right?  I was merely relaying some
information from past expiriences.  So, I guess that was right...

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751