[THIN] Re: OT: very wierd email problem

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:08:12 +0000

heh, interesting, it seems that the root servers have different info depend=
ing on which you ask. Now that IS clever!  :)
Worldnic.com (ooh, which resolves to Network Solution, haha) appears to be =
old or just plain invalid, which is probably why your servers cant find the=
 mx record - either way, you should show those urls to their admin to get t=
hem to straighten them our with their nameserver host! Thats assuming, of c=
ourse that theyve not recently changed hosts, in which case it should strai=
ghten itself out in a couple of days.

Andrew
--o--

>>> MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx 24/03/04 15:50:09 >>>
Ok I get this one that says there is no mx.
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/lookup.ch?name=3Dhtdlaw.com&type=3DMX=20

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com