[THIN] OT: vbscript, how to delete HP tcpip printer port?

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:16:35 +0200

So, I'm migrating workstation's local IP printers to a print server and
deleting the local printers and their tcpip ports and have found a few with
HP tcpip ports (akin to the old jetdirect ports) which I don't how how to
delete (the tcpip ports are deleted courtesy of the wmi provider
Win32_TCPIPPrinterPort).

Anyone have a technique or wmi provider for HP standard tcpip ports? Jeremy?
:)

Ah, DISA - what crazy fun will they think up next...