[THIN] OT: vbscript, how to delete HP tcpip printer port?

So, I'm migrating workstation's local IP printers to a print server and
deleting the local printers and their tcpip ports and have found a few with
HP tcpip ports (akin to the old jetdirect ports) which I don't how how to
delete (the tcpip ports are deleted courtesy of the wmi provider
Win32_TCPIPPrinterPort).

Anyone have a technique or wmi provider for HP standard tcpip ports? Jeremy?
:)

Ah, DISA - what crazy fun will they think up next...