From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Douglas A. Brown
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 5:47 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT: is is Doug Brown or AT&T

Rrrrrr... I am the boss... that is the problem...  I've tried talking to
myself and all I end up with is backtalk....  Then my "WIFE", I love
saying that, walks in and tell me I need to be locked up... ;)   What
can I do?  I work and I am a slave driver...  oh well...  I'm moving to
AZ and going to take a job with you Steve!!!   Fix up the spare bedroom,
I'm on my way!! :)