[THIN] Re: OT: is is Doug Brown or AT&T

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 20:24:23 -0400

No...  I did not... I am in the process of trade marking a bunch of
other stuff but not that.

To be honest, I've never really liked it.  I want something cooler but
then lord knows what that is...  so someday I will change it but for now
I'm really busy trying to finish MIAB and a lot of other little
things... Who said working for oneself was easy?  Hehehehe

DB