[THIN] Re: OT : humour, nigerian money scams

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 22:25:28 -0400

Remember your  standard response to these idiots should be as is as
follows...(I hate these scum, I get one a day at least)
*********
Dear UMMA GUMMA,
Thanks for your kind letter I am truly excited about your proposal and I
have put all of my information at a special internet link just for you. Be
certain that you have your speakers on for this site as I speak the
information so that you can verify my voice.

The site is:

 http://thethin.net/thanks.swf

For ease of our mutual future reference I will also
add this correspondence to a page at http://thethin.net/scam.cfm

Regards
JK

PS If you do not understand this please check out this very instructional
manual:
http://www-csag.ucsd.edu/individual/pakin/idiot/chapter1.html

Now THATS HUMOR.
Regards,