[THIN] Re: OT : humour, nigerian money scams

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 15:07:06 -0800

Don't we all?

you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.

From: tankomba@xxxxxxxxx

I AM KWAZO MOLITE, THE WIFE OF LATE GENERAL MOLITE
ULOMMBA OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO.

MY HUSBAND WAS A GENERAL IN THE CONGOLESE ARMY. IN IS
POSITION (MY HUSBAND) WITH THE OFFICE OF THE
PRESIDENCY DURING THE REGIME OF LAURENT KABILA,HE WAS
ASSIGNED ON A SECRET MISSION TO SOURCE AND ACQUIRE
ARMS INTERNATIONALLY IN ORDER TO STRENGTHEN THE
GOVERNMENT FORCES AGAINST THE REBELS, WHICH ALREADY
HAD THE SUPPORT OF RWANDAN AND UGANDA ARMY.

MEANWHILE, HE WAS STILL NEGOTIATING FOR THE PURCHASE
OF THE ARMS,WHEN HE RECEIVED ON THE 16TH OF JANUARY
2001 NEWS OF THE ASSASSINATION OF LAURENT KABILA WHICH
MADE HIM TO CALL OFF THE ASSIGNMENT AND DEPOSIT THE
SUM OF US$27.5M (TWENTY-SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS) PACKED IN A DIPLOMATIC CASE
WITH A PRIVATE SECURITY COMPANY IN AMSTERDAM,HOLLAND
AND WAS DEPOSITED AS PRECIOUS STONES WHILE THE REAL
CONTENTS WAS US$27.5M MEANT FOR THE PURCHASE OF ARMS
FOR THE CONGOLESE ARMY.

MY HUSBAND WENT HOME FOR THE FUNERAL OF THE LATE
PRESIDENT,ON HIS ARRIVAL HE WAS ARRESTED, DETAINED AND TORTURED,
UNFORTUNATELY MY HUSBAND SUFFERED CARDIAC ARREST AND DIED ON THE 7TH OF
MARCH 2001. HOWEVER, ON ONE OF OUR NUMEROUS VISITS, MY SON AND I PAID
HIM WHILE IN PRISON, MY HUSBAND WAS ABLE TO REVEAL THIS SECRET TO ME AND
ADVICED THAT I SHOULD PROCEED TO THE NEDERLAND TO CLAIM THE CONSIGNMENT
FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY.I HAVE ALREADY MADE MY FIRST VISIT TO THE
SECURITY COMPANY AND THE AVAILABILITY OF THE CONSIGNMENT HAVE BEEN
CONFIRMED.

ON OUR ARRIVAL IN THE NEDERLAND FEW MONTHS AGO, WE
SOUGHT FOR POLITICAL ASYLUM,WHICH WAS GRANTED. MY SON
AND I ARE MAKING EVERY EFFORT ON THE BEST WAY TO
HANDLE THIS MONEY. WE SOUGHT ADVICE FROM AN ATTORNEY
WHO ADVICED THAT WE MUST SEEK FOR A TRUST WORTHY
FOREIGN BUSINESS PARTNER  WHOM THIS FUND COULD BE
TRANSFERRED INTO HIS OR HER  ACCOUNT. THIS WE VIEW AS
THE BEST OPTION BECAUSE OUR REFUGEE STATUS DOES NOT
PERMIT US TO OPERATE A BANK ACCOUNT, HENCE WE SEEK
YOUR ASSISTANCE AND HOPE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED.

I GOT YOUR CONTACT FROM THE RED CROSS DIRECTORY, I
SINCERELY ASK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS
FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. IF THIS ASSISTANCE IS GRANTED,
I GUARANTEE YOU GET A 15% SHARE OF THE TOTAL SUM AND
5% WILL BE USED FOR OFFSETTING ANY EXPENSES INCURED IN
THE COURSE OF TRANSFERRING THE MONEY.
I HOPE THAT YOU KEEP THIS TRANSACTION IN UTMOST
CONFIDENTIALITY FOR SECURITY REASONS

THANK'S AND GOD BLESS YOU.

KWAZO MOLITE
This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client