[THIN] Re: OT: exchange issue

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:32:25 -0500

we have trend antivirus wall running on it with the emanager content filter
plugin.

_________________________________

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Texas
Ph: (972) 960-6400
Fax: (972) 960-6445
email: mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.virtualdesktopinc.com <http://www.virtualdesktopinc.com/>

For Technical Support during business hours please send email to
support@xxxxxxxxxxx or call the above toll free number for afterhours
support.