[THIN] Re: OT: determine domain functional level history

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:15:29 +0200

haven't verified replication yet, but yep lastlogon is stored on the
individual DCs (so a script would have to query all of them) whilst the
lastlogontimestamp is replicated, but only on w2k3 functional level or
higher. I'm going to pull creationdates first and see if that helps me. I
created a new account and it has no entry for the lastlogontimestamp so I'm
pretty sure it is null until the account is logged on at least once