[THIN] Re: OT - Windows 2K3 Group Policy Help

  • From: "David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:21:47 -0500

A Service on a Domain Controller

David Teague
Support Analyst
TMTsoftware
919-493-4700
-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Danny
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 4:22 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT - Windows 2K3 Group Policy Help

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:42:42 -0500, David Teague
<DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> All,
>
>   I am having trouble getting a service to start a login to work,
which
> takes precedent? Local Policy, Domain Security Policy or Domain
Controller
> Security Policy?

OK, wait a minute... Local Policy is part of both Domain policies.
Are you trying to get a service to start on a domain controller or a
member server/computer?

...D
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
TScale provides a cost-effective way to improve performance, capacity
and stability for thin-client servers like Citrix MetaFrame or Microsoft
Terminal Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id)6