[THIN] OT: What's the biggest problem you deal with?

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:24:56 -0500

Hello All,

Since it's Friday I thought I'd ask something that I've been wondering for a
long time.

I'm a consultant and I focus 100% on Citrix and server-based computing.
While I work with a lot of different IT departments, I've never actually had
to run my own Citrix farm day after day. (Which means I'm either totally
lucky or a total sham!)

Anyway, as Citrix administrators, what's the one thing that's the biggest
pain in the butt in running your Citrix farms? Printing? AV? Security
Patches? Profiles?

Hmm. maybe I should say "other than the users, what's the biggest pain?"

Just curious,

Brian Madden

Visit  <http://www.brianmadden.com> www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix,
Terminal Server, and server-based computing news and analysis, white papers,
downloadable videos, and product reviews.

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting