[THIN] Re: OT: Wednesday Humor

  • From: Ken Staples <flyyak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:53:03 -0400

Hmmm....looks a little bit like "How to cleverly disguise your prejudices"
might be another title for the list... Well, let's see, we've now offended
nationalities; political parties; and religious preferences. Sombeody might
as well throw some racial and sexual connotations in to round out the mix!
:-)