[THIN] OT: W2K Server/ XP client and Group Policy

  • From: "Vince Tan" <VinceT@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:43:30 -0500

My servers are W2k and the domain is a W2K domain.  I set up a an OU =
Group Policy so that it runs a login script for the users that belongs =
to that OU. The login script is a simple mapping batch file that is set =
for startup.   Pretty simple so far.  The script used to run but now I =
noticed it is not running.  The only change I can see is that the =
workstation is now Xp vs. W2K.  What am I missing here?=20

Thanks in advance.
Vince
This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html