[THIN] OT- Visio 2007 install

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 15:15:24 -0000

Hi,

I am trying to roll out Visio 2007 via SCCM but it keeps failing, I have
ran the /admin to create the MSP file.

I even tried to go to start --> run \\servername\location\Office
2007\setup.exe /adminfile Visio.msp

the Visio.msp file is in the folder the setup file is in.

when I run this it prompts me for the continue then it just starts to
guide me through the setup wizard again.

anyone got the silent install running for this? I'm I missing something
silly.

cheers
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.