[THIN] Re: OT: VMWare ESX v2.5 is released

  • From: "Jim Kenzig kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:00:36 -0800 (PST)

I can create a mailing list at freelists for you Ron and then make a separate
DB for you for archives for just that list and make it searchable for you via
cold fusion if you want.

Contact me off list about it if you are interested.

Jim

Yeah I mean maybe even go with thinlists. We could tie it into
VMguru.com

Ron Oglesby
Director of Technical Architecture

RapidApp, Chicago