[THIN] Re: OT: VMWare ESX v2.5 is released

Ron,
So if I'm upgrading from 2.1.0, I only need the upgrade tar file
and not the complete ISO?

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:54:34 -0600, Ron Oglesby <Roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeah its great. Not a TON of new features, but the boot from san is sweet,
> and the bug fixes and improved hyper threading support are hot too.
>
> Ron Oglesby
> Director of Technical Architecture
>
> RapidApp, Chicago
> Office: 312 372 7188
> Mobile: 815 325 7618
> email: roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus