[THIN] Re: OT - USB locking

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:04:05 +0100

thanks

this looks good

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lee, David (ISD)
Sent: 02 June 2006 12:00
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT - USB locking

We spent some time looking at products to control USB  devices last year
and found quite a few out there.  Some were very basic and simply
disable USB ports, but if you need something more flexible DisknetPro
looked very good, although not particularly cheap:-

http://www.reflex-magnetics.co.uk/products/disknetpro/

Beyond a corporate policy on USB devices we haven't actually implemented
anything yet, but I reckon this will crop up again.

Regards

David Lee