[THIN] Re: OT - USB locking

  • From: "Lee, David \(ISD\)" <David.Lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:59:33 +0100

We spent some time looking at products to control USB  devices last year and
found quite a few out there.  Some were very basic and simply disable USB
ports, but if you need something more flexible DisknetPro looked very good,
although not particularly cheap:-

http://www.reflex-magnetics.co.uk/products/disknetpro/

Beyond a corporate policy on USB devices we haven't actually implemented
anything yet, but I reckon this will crop up again.

Regards

David Lee