[THIN] Re: OT - Timesheets

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 07:40:09 -0800

Live Evan, we use an electronic web based timeclock, ours is TimeForce, the
hourly
clock in and out, the managers sign off, HR skims it, and then it is sent to
ADP for
payroll processing. The only difference is our salaried employees fill out
some paper
and turn it in once a month, it is basically just to track vacation time as
we do not have sick time.

Thank You

-Doug Rooney
Sonoma TileMakers
IT Systems Administrator
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X11
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein
by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by
returning the e-mail to the originator.

  _____