[THIN] Re: OT: Thethin.net game of the week

  • From: George Yobst <george2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:03:09 -0700

Cool!  That gets the blood pumping!
Thanks again Jim!
-George

Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net wrote:
> Remember THE video game of the 80's?   Yes I'm talking about Space Invaders.
>
> This is the real deal... http://thethin.net/si.swf
> Shockwave is required.
> More games are on http://thethin.net/fun.cfm  Check out the new Miniature
> golf game Miniputt on that page.
> Enjoy,
> Jim Kenzig
> http://thethin.net

> This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
> NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded
> Thin Client Solutions, Easy to Configure,
> Extremely Secure, and Remotely Managed.
> Check out our recently updated website at
> http://www.netxinc.com
>
> http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
  what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus