[THIN] OT: Test Voucher expires soon

Hey gang,

Since the "free" voucher given out for Citrix exams is expiring soon, does
anyone have any advice on which CCEA (test on the XP track) to take using
this voucher?  I know it's all relative to the individual, but which could
be considered the easiest overall to prepare for?

Also, will they allow you to take a CCEA exam if you are not currently a
CCA?  Work will pay for CCA if I pass, so I wanted to use the voucher toward
a CCEA test.

thanks!
-pete

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original.