[THIN] Re: OT - Server Imaging

  • From: Pedigo Michael-G17060 <Michael.Pedigo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:46:09 -0500

I am using Symantec V2I Protector....and it is great....can cut your imaging
time down exponentially (for a data center environment) once you have a
hardware/application image set up....and can work with Raid sets.   It can be
your backup/restore program also.  Be glad to give you info...email me direct
at computer_geek_4002@xxxxxxxxx