[THIN] OT: SQL LDF file uses all disk space

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:17:03 -0400

Sorry for the off topic post but I know someone talked about this
sometime back. Our DBA left and I'm running out of space on SQL. It
appears all the space is being sued by a LDF file which I think is the
transaction file.  How do I get this down in size? I have spare space
available on a different drive. Do I need to run something in the
database maintenance plan?

I'm not a SQL person so any help would be most appreciated.

Network Manager