[THIN] Re: OT: Registering Dlls

        Hi,

        Try PSEXEC.EXE from www.sysinternals.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil.Hillary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:Phil.Hillary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: sexta-feira, 18 de Outubro de 2002 13:59
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] OT: Registering Dlls

I know this is a bit off topic, but I don't know where else to try for an
answer.

Does anyone know of a way to register dll or ocx files on a remote server?
What I mean is, at the moment I have to physically log onto Server B and run
regsvr32, but can I register the same files on Server B from Server A?  I've
had a look in the resource kit but can't find any kind of utility (maybe
looking in the wrong place?).

TIA

Phil Hillary
Technical Support
London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority
Tel: 020 7587 4019
Email: phil.hillary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SMOKE ALARMS SAVE LIVES

Go to London Fire at www.london-fire.gov.uk/fire_safety

This email is confidential to the addressee only. If you do not believe that
you are the intended addressee, do not use, pass on or copy it in any way.
If you have received it in error, please delete it immediately and telephone
the number given, reversing the charges if necessary.

This message may contain confidential information or privileged material,
and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not in the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version.