[THIN] Re: OT - Refurbished Poweredge 2650

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:11:21 -0500

I didn't try the open manage but I tried DSET which you can use to clear the
ESM log which I did.  Also tried reseating the riser board, system board and
moving the jumper to clear the NVRAM.  Next thing I am going to try is
removing the battery for an hour or so to see if it will reset the BIOS.
I've read in some places that there is a manufactures mode but I have no
clue on how to get into it.

Thanks,

Chris