[THIN] Re: OT: Recruiters, what's up with them lately?

  • From: "Christopher Checca" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:12:58 -0600

My personal favorite:

Recruiter: " We only take resumes from people with 10 years experience on
Windows 2000 server "

Me: " uuuuuu . it's 1999, it's hasn't been around for 10 years "

Recruiter: " our client only hires people with 10 years experience on their
current platform "

Me: " ok . they have been on Windows 2000 for 10 years? "  .  I then hung
up.

Christopher Checca

Packard Transport, Inc.

IT Department