[THIN] Re: OT: Recruiters, what's up with them lately?

  • From: "Arthur Reyes" <artadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:00:01 -0600

I think you're on the verge of a new geek code!  ITeek code?

From: Me
To: You
Subject: Job Req

R u l337 > Skz M$ | grep W2k3
Root+
Cmd+/-

Translation:
Need System Administrator with 5 - 7 years experience in a Wintel
Environment running Microsoft, specifically Microsoft Windows 2003.
Experience in writing scripts a plus.  Working from the command line is
nice, but not needed.

http://www.thinprint.com/dotprint/index.php?s=682&lc=1