[THIN] OT: Possible Outlook bug

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:56:47 -0500

I know this is off topic but someone else might be able to test this for
me and let me know if they have the same results.

Create a new message in Outlook, click fla

Network Administrator

Coscan Homes LLC

5555 Anglers Avenue, Suite 1A

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33312

Direct 954.620.1052

DISCLAIMER: This message contains information which may be confidential
and/or privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
Any use, disclosure or copying of this message or any part thereof by
any person other than such addressee(s) is unauthorized and strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender by return e-mail and delete the message. Thank you for your
cooperation.