[THIN] Re: OT - Monday humor

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 08:11:07 -0700

USA!!!!  America, We stand as one....

|         |           "Berger, Gunnar" |
|         |           <GBerger@xxxxxxxx|
|         |           om>              |
|         |           thin-bounce@freel|
|         |           ists.org         |
|         |           05/03/2005 05:12 |
|         |           thin             |

  |       To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [THIN] Re: OT - Monday humor

Hands down that is the worst thing I've ever seen, now I'm going to go back
to what I was doing; watching the big haired woman on the Gospel channel.

Gunnar