[THIN] OT: Might be looking for a server admin

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:01:03 +1200

Been a while since I posted for staff (and I'm not a hiring manager anymore)
but here goes

We may have an opening within a few months for an experienced windows server
admin. Knowledge of w2k3 & AD is essential, vmware esx, sql, exchange 2003,
citrix, RedHat & HP SAN experience is quite desirable. Prior experience on a
DOD site and prior/existing security clearance is a plus.

Must be able to receive a favorable SSBI, so sorry - only US citizens need
to inquire.

Work site is located in the Marshall Islands. 85F year-round, income is
exempt from Federal income tax, housing/utilities are provided, privately
owned cars aren't allowed (big money saver). Full insurance, 401k, annual
vacation bonus. World-class diving and deep-sea fishing opportunities, small
town environment. We now have Burger King andl Subway!!!! Woo-hoo!

Anyway, it's not definite but it's very likely going to happen. For the
right candidate it's possible that this could be an accompanied position -
i.e., you can bring your family (great place to raise kids, private school
paid for by employer, very safe community). If you're single it's
automatically an unaccompanied position and your meals are free too.

Salary is pretty comparable to the states - figure out what you spend on
taxes, cars, housing and utilities and you'll see that it's not a bad deal
at all.

Interested, send me your resume and I'll get it in the manager's hands.

thanks