[THIN] Re: OT: Microsoft Word!

  • From: "Steve Rance" <stever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:13:06 +0100

Nope there is no free space there no right-click on.  The top line of =
Microsoft Word is the ruler.

however.....

Development: I have now removed the users NT profile and recreated it.  =
The toolbar and menu are now back in Word HOWEVER now everytime Word or =
Excel is launched it comes up with "Please Insert Windows 2000 =
Professional CD". (insert swear word here!).  If I click on cancel it =
goes into word or excel and everything seems fine.  It does this =
everytime word or excel is launched, and if you try to open word/excel =
from a document it fails saying that the document doesn't exist.