[THIN] Re: OT Looking for Exchange List

  • From: Nick Smith <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:06:24 +0100

I read it as the disk being corrupted - if so, similary, simply move the entire
info store to a new drive (EG a USB one), sort out your initial drive, then
move it back. You simply change the location in info store properties to do
this - you don't have to manually move it. If it is the drive that is corrupt,
replace it, don't reformat it.