[THIN] Re: OT: Linux and NTP

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:46:51 -0500

http://www.halley.cc/ed/linux/howto/ntp.html

man ntpd

On 1/23/07, Roger Riggins <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can somebody please enlighten me on how to configure a Linux box to use NTP
to synch time? I'm using RedHat Ent 3, if that matters.

Thanks!

Roger Riggins
 Network Administrator
 Lutheran Services in Iowa
 w: 319.859.3543
 c: 319.290.5687
 http://www.lsiowa.org

Lutheran Services in Iowa Confidentiality Notice:
 The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be
legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please return
it to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of
it from your computer system. If you have any questions concerning this
message, please contact the sender.