[THIN] OT: LDAP

  • From: Dave <thethin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:49:24 -0400

We are running a Windows 2K server AD and a Linux email server with sendmail. We would like to implement a global email address list for the company users on either the MS or the Linux server . Any ideas/recommendations/thoughts are much appreciated.

I thought that was one of the features/reasons for AD, but can't find out how to access info placed in user info.

Thanks
Dave