[THIN] Re: OT: KIX question - ingroup()

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:33:05 -0400

I tried - still no go.

Does it matter where in AD the group should be? Does it have to be Users or
in any OU?

And is it true for win9x client it has to be local group?

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.