[THIN] Re: OT: I've Had it with Outlook

  • From: "Roy A. Tokeshi" <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:48:56 -0500

Try mozilla's thunderbird.  It has a calandar plugin.
Hth,
Rat

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 8:21am, Andrew Rogers wrote:
> I'd love to junk Outlook, but NEED something with a calendar (I'm
> useless a=
> t remembering things :) ) - alas theres no free substitutes that work
> on Wi=
> ndows :(
>
> Plus everything synchronises nicely with it, which makes it even harder
> to =
> leave.. Damn you Microsoft! :)
>
> Andrew
> --o--

> <Rant On>
> Thats it ... I've had it! I am sick of Microsoft Outlook 2000. No
> matter
> what I try I can't get rid of this dang error message that says Outlook
> express isn't installed everytime I open it. (even though Outlook
> Express is
> installed) Then Outlook is taking like forever to open a message to
> read for
> me.  I can't afford 2003 right now so sorry Microsoft but I'm trashing
> it.
> I'm importing all of my Outlook email to Mozilla Firebird. ... I spend
> too
> much time in email for all of this grief!
> http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ Yeah an open source
> project
> that I am very impressed with.
> <Rant Off>
>
> JK

hth,
rat
Roy A. Tokeshi
602.614.4931

http://www.tokeshi.com/articles
<apology>Sent from handheld. Please forgive spelling, punctuation, and
gramatical errors.</apology>
This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com