[THIN] Re: OT: Imaging Dell Servers

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:05:24 -0500

Imaging by defination is high overhead.  Why not build a scripted install?
That way you could even use it with servers of different brands, etc with
minimal changes and you've given yourself much more flexibility over the
long haul and no dedicated hardware needed especially for changes in the
future.

Jeff Pitsch