[THIN] OT: IO error on bootup

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:21:52 -0400

One of my MF servers went kaboom today.  When I boot it, I get an IO Error
000001 right after the OS Loader for NT4 pops up.  I can log on locally, but
a bunch of the services do not start (computer browser, Citrix services,
etc;) and give an Invalid Address error.  I've run some fairly thorough
tests and am sort of lost.  Rebuilding will take me a while and I want to
make sure its really a software issue and not a hardware one.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul