[THIN] Re: OT: HP TCs as IE kiosks

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:32:30 -0500

Steve,

Have you turned off 'Show friendly HTTP error messages' under the Advanced
tab in IE and tried the site?

I'm wondering if it's a permissions issue, since I'm guessing you're
logged into the TC as a local account.

Tony

"Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/13/2009 09:51 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: OT: HP TCs as IE kiosks

Often certain Windows sub-systems are left out in the embedded version.
However something related to DNS and resolving the web server should be
there, did you recreate this on multiple T5270?s?

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85266