[THIN] OT: Good Excel help available anywhere?

Does anyone know where I might find some Excel
brainpower? I have a weird issue with printing forms
from Excel 97/SR-2. One form will print fine, another
form is off a tad bit - but just from one PC; works
fine printing from other PCs. Both forms came from the
same template, and were saved by the same person. So
it's weird.

Thanks.

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com